… and, among many other things, I am a Spanish teacher for adults.
Instead of telling you everything I’ve studied and how good a teacher I am, let me introduce you to the person behind this website.
I was born in Zaragoza, Spain, and I don’t remember a stage of my life without making music, training and learning languages. To this day, I maintain these passions with the same enthusiasm as when I was a child, although I have added others, such as Latin dances and baking.
It is difficult for me to go a whole month without traveling abroad. I have many friends around the world and I love visiting them and my old students whenever I can.
My story begins in the Czech Republic, where I lived for three years. It was in this country where I decided that I was going to make a living out of helping people express themselves in other languages. You see, some teachers think that the secret to speaking Spanish is to do subjunctive exercises by filling in gaps. Don’t take me wrong, you can also learn a lot this way, but I believe that communicating properly with another person goes beyond the knowledge of grammar (without disrespecting philologists and academics).
If there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s this: I don’t just teach Spanish; I help my students communicate and show their personality.
How I’m like and what I bring to the table:
- I’m super sociable and I love people, I always want to talk to everyone! You don’t have to be my student to message me, I will most likely answer you if you contact me by any means.
- Since I talk a lot, I upload nice podcasts with transcriptions for you to practice listening comprehension. Sometimes I bring very interesting guests.
- I am an expert in living in Spain, I have been doing it almost all my life! Take a look at my tickets with tips and expressions to survive in my country (how to choose the perfect tapa, where to travel during your vacation, 10 expressions to party, etc.)
- I also have some level tests for beginner and intermediate learners, so you can see that you know more Spanish than you think. But this is only for my subscribers, so you know what to do ?
All the content you see on my page and on my Instagram profile is and will always be free. My goal is that you know me as a Spanish teacher and as a person so that you can decide whether you want to be my student or not.
Have you made up your mind already?
Great ?, but first you have to know a couple of things:
- My page is aimed at students who already know Spanish but want to improve their communication skills. If you want to reduce your accent, learn useful expressions and interact with Spaniards naturally, I’m your guy.
- I’m not a teacher who likes to have many students at once. The reason is simple: each person is unique, and so are their goals. If you want generic content for everyone, try your neighborhood’s language schools.
- Make sure we really connect, because we’re going to talk a lot. Our lessons will help you show your personality in Spanish, but for that I need you to be willing to show it with me.
If you’ve read this far and think that what I’m saying is for you, book your class now and let’s get to work!